I implemented several projects using ruby on rails. I was never regretting using rails and during each project it was surprising me in a new, positive way.
Based on my experience with rails I worked with the rails based e-commerce solution SpreeCommerce.
Here are the general tasks and experiences I made with it:
- architectural design for a full scale e-commerce solution based on spree and a middleware
- data imports and data modelling
- full configuration of the spree stack
- UI implementation and optimisation
- integration of the middleware platform
- full data export to middleware
- integration of the warehouse system over REST services